On June 27, 2021, the Central Electoral Commission of Armenia summed up the results of the snap parliamentary elections and made a decision on forming a National Assembly, and distributing the mandates.
The "Fair Armenia" party issued a statement on the topic.
- The results of the snap parliamentary elections are a key message to understand the essence of human relations during political activity, and the nature of "the game rules" in the political field. The current situation forces all of us to assess the internal and external challenges facing our country in a different way, striving to overcome them through the use of the collective potential of the whole nation.
- The "Fair Armenia" party is only 4 months old, but the registered 4000 votes (nearly) show that a certain positive attitude has been formed towards the party. Of course, we still have a lot to do to gain the trust of our people. At the same time, it should be emphasized that during the whole period of the electoral process, society was polarized. One part elected the alliances consisting of the representatives of the former political regimes, and the other part gave a chance to the current authorities again, as a result of which the majority of the political forces did not cross the threshold.
- The "Fair Armenia" party expresses its gratitude to those who voted for the party, as well as to all the citizens who were guided exclusively by the interests of the state in the polling stations, with a sense of deep civic responsibility, and behavior based on law.
- The party states that this is the choice of our people, so each of us must take into account the new reality in the political field and the change in the political mosaic.
- The "Fair Armenia" party considers itself the speaker of the citizens who voted for it and will act on their behalf, as it will act for the sake of every citizen of Armenia, the security of the Armenian people, and the country.
- We are deeply convinced that both the newly elected Parliament and the government to be formed in the near future face the task of carrying out a responsible mission with the determination to make a breakthrough in all spheres of public life.
- The adoption of a qualitatively new constitution, change of government system, increase of the efficiency in state institutions, as well as improvement of the demographic problem, stabilization of the economic situation, and formation of a qualitatively new state require urgent solution, therefore, from the point of view of state-building, the upcoming period requires maximum efforts, with the awareness of not stumbling, making mistakes or failing.
- The "Fair Armenia" party once again reaffirms that the judicial system is the "Achilles' heel" of our state and society. We are working on a complete transformation of the judiciary with an irreversible determination to build an impartial, honest, and truly uncorrupt judiciary. In general, we consider it necessary to emphasize that the creation of an environment of justice in all state institutions is imperative and a requirement of the time. If we fail this time and not be able to transform those institutions of public life, we will have serious problems in the future, deeply disappointing our people.
- The "Fair Armenia" party will soon be engaged in party building, striving to contribute to change the political environment, to bring new life into the political field, to form an institutional political system, to have a serious influence and responsibility in the political field, to influence political decisions.
- The activity of the party is based on state-building, for the implementation of which we are always ready to fully invest our efforts. The road map of the activities of the "Fair Armenia" party will be published in the near future.
- The "Fair Armenia" party wishes our people peace, hope, and confidence in the future, dignified prosperity, with the prospect of building a protected, safe, and fair Armenia.